i’m a good writer, seriously! meme
just a simple little thing for you guys to do with me. put a number in my askbox and i’ll answer accordingly.
the mission, should you accept it, is to stay positive about your writing and yourself, but to also be fair about your shortcomings.
- of the fic you’ve written, which are you most proud of?
- favorite tense (past/present/future)
- favorite POV (first/second/third/etc)
- what are some themes you love writing about?
- what inspires you to write?
- thoughts on critique
- create a character on the spot…. NOW!
- is there a character you love writing for the most? the least? why?
- a passage from a WIP
- what are your strengths wrt writing?
- what are your weaknesses wrt writing?
- what’s your favorite place for writing resources?
- who are your favorite writers?
i’ve stopped trash talking comic sans after learning the font is actually one of the only dyslexia-friendly fonts that come standard with most computers and i advocate for others doing the same
Science-inspired necklaces from the Delftia Etsy store
Cecil Ehn’s spring wizards’ collection features roses and ruffles, using traditionally feminine elements to emphasize the sensuality of men and magic.
(photo found by the fantastic essayofthoughts!)
The Dispossessed shall they be for ever.
→ Ride for ruin and the world’s ending
#always always always reblog#the charge of the rohirrim#pelennor fields#this moment#this one#and the slaying of the witch king#without Eowyn’s despair#without Theoden’s desperation to take his place honored in the halls of his ancestors#without Eomer’s reckless abandon when he thinks his sister is dead#without the flaws#the courage#but especially without the HUMANITY of these people#Gondor would’ve fallen#and no one would’ve been there to draw the eye of Sauron at the critical moment#all would’ve been lost to darkness#plus also the rohirrim are my fave
No other scene conveyed what the book did so well. Is also the single most epic moment in the series.
thefatedfinwe - So I did the thing ;;
Maitimo, Kana and Tyelko as